Alright, ever since I’ve come at WordPress, I’ve heard of this honour numerous times. And lo! Here it comes for me as well! I’m so grateful to Peter Nunez for nominating me for this one! His blog is really one of the must visits. I’d suggest all of my readers to have a look at his blog.
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 10 questions posed by your nominator and create 10 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
AND the questions for me were:
Que 1:What’s your favorite song?
Ans: Paradise (Coldplay)
Que 2: Have you visited another country? If so, then where?
Ans: Yup! I live in the South-East, so we have a lot of Visa free countries to visit. So, it’s sure to include Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and the rest of them.
Que 3: If you could live anywhere on Earth, then where would you live?
Ans: I guess it’d rather be Switzerland. I’m crazy about snow like anything!
Que 4: What’s your favorite food?
Ans: A yummy Capsicum Pizza with loads of Mozerella. 😉
Que 5: What’s your favorite blog that you’ve written?
Ans: Ah well. All of my blogs always have some kind of attachment to me, but I think this one is closer to me, ‘coz I had to take some real efforts to get it done. The Gift. https://lavanyasaysblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/the-gift/
Que 6: What’s your favorite book?
Ans: To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee
Que 7: If there was a movie about your life, then who would you want to direct it?
Ans: Me for sure! I just can’t let anyone else tell or direct my life story!!
Que 8: A follow-up – What actor would you pick to play you?
Ans: Wee… this would be from Bollywood, Kareena Kapoor! For those of you who don’t know her, , she is an awesome actress and will make my role exactly like it is -super bubbly, talkative and a dramatist.
Que 9: Sky Diving, Cliff Jumping, Squirrel Suit – Which one would you pick and why?
Ans: Haha. Ask me to go off for Cliff Jumping or Sky Diving, I’ll rather lock myself up in my room. ( So scared I’d be.) But , to think over it as the only option, I think I’ll go with Cliff Jumping.
Que 10: What’s your favorite TV show?
Ans: Game of Thrones 😀
People whom I nominate:
The Questions are:
- The best movie you’ve watched?
- Party or Adventure Sports?
- What would you do in a case where one hand you have a movie on telly and your exam the next day?
- Your dream destination?
- A cup of tea/ coffee?
- What importance does ‘ shopping’ hold in your life?
- What kind of music do you like; rock/ soothing?
- Do you know to play some musical instrument? If yes, then which ones?
- Given an option, would you paint or write a creative piece?
- Academically strong, an applicant genius or a sport lover? Which one do you belong?
Haha! Mine is done now! Your turn people. All the best! 🙂