Out of my thorough excitement about it, I’m so so pleased of being nominated by Ishma Imroz for Lovely Bloggers’ Award. I must say she is worthy of this award herself, although I can’t nominate her in turn for it. So, this lovely person, who has nominated me has a wonderful blog in her mind that she pours unto the WordPress, involving a lot of admirers her way, me being one among them. Thank you, Ishma, it means a lot. And as I said, her blog, is as follows, and I would recommend it to people who are appreciaters of genuine poetry. Do visit. A must visit.
Rules of the award are as follows:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Ok, my turn. About me:
1. I’m a crossword freak, totally in love with solving them, be it any kind, I meant languages:-P
2. My inspiration for writing has been the monthly school newsletter, which published the best of all creative literature, an honour to be mentioned therein with a snap of yours.
3. I simply love traveling, by road and air, both. And the snow places the best:-)
4. Ah well, confession time, I’m an uber shopaholic. Yes, about everything. But the best buys are always novels!
5. So, as you can guess it right, I’m a bookworm. Day, night, and late night, a novel is something that keep me on for any time of the day!
6. Along this, I am a sports lover also. Baddy my favourite!
7. I can’t tolerate room in a mess. Just can’t enter a room in that state. It has to be spic span for me to be there:-P
And now for the nominees:
This is it! Thank you for being there!:-)